Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My 5 Sarah Geronimo Reason for Jitters

apolaustic:

adj. wholly devoted to the seeking of enjoyment

Pasko sa Gensan, as I have mentioned earlier is starting off with lined up activities prepared by the Local Government of the city. And Pasko sa Gensan has always excited me because of so many reasons. We have the lighted trees, the flea market which frequents the City Oval during Christmas time, and the kids who always ask me to bring them to the festivities lined up.

Christmas has always been for the kids, but what is good is that, Christmas in Gensan starts up with an event not only for the kids but as well for the adults.

Presenting...

Sarah Geronimo: The Next One Concert
Philippine Tour 2009

Friday, December 11, 8pm
Lagao Gym, Gensan

Click pic to enlarge.

Dreamwork Ventures is at it again, giving an entertaining Friday to the residents of Gensan. And what do you know, the ever generous sponsor for this contest is the one who has made me watch Air Supply, David Pomeranz, and Side A Concerts for free...thanks Mr. Michael Wee.

Weeeee, yes, another concert for the generals. And thanks also to Gensan News Online Mag who keeps coming up with generous blog contests like this.

Now, as to the 5 reasons why you and I should watch the Sarah Geronimo: The Next One Concert in Gensan:

1: I have always been a follower of Sarah Asher Tua Geronimo, born July 25, 1988 and was the youngest singer during the "Star for A Night" reality-based show hosted by Regine Velasquez.

2. Being a mother, I love how my kids react and sing to the tunes of Sarah's songs. She also starred in her soap opera Sarah: The teen Princess. This makes me envious of her achievements and through her as my inspiration, I have been patient with my daughter in singing lullabies as I want her to become a singer too. My daughter loves Sarah, and when she watches ASAP, her eyes are glued to the screen when Sarah comes onstage.

3. Forever's Not Enough is one of my favorite songs, it tells of the love of one to someone even until forever but it can't be enough to show how much one loves the other. Here's part of the psalm I want to share with you:

If i would have to live my life again
I'd stay in love with you the way I've been
Your love is something no one ever can replace
I can't imagine life with someone else

I promise, I will share my life with you
Forever may not be enough it's true
My heart is filled with so much love I feel for you
No words can say how much I love you so.

4: Have you noticed how she dances and sings her heart out in ASAP? I want to feel that jive, the energy and the love she puts on her every song. She is one cool performer. For me, she equals the likes of J. Lo, Britney Spears, and Madonna.

5. The Next One Concert is one thing I have long waited for. Ever since it has been announced in the Air Supply Concert. What say you? Billy Crawford, Jay-R, Mark Bautista is part of the concert! Couldn't ask for more!

This blog contest is actually the only thing that keeps us bloggers to a healthy competition, but after this, the laughter and the fun of being together once more, enjoying life, unwinding, relieving the stress that eats us up day by day. So this next thing will surely keep us back to good senses.

Thanks to other sponsors who have been paving this next thing for the apolaustic Generals! Our gratitude!

How often could great performers visit Gensan and give a concert? Ask Dreamwork Ventures, they do miracles like this!

2 comments:

  1. Got it, Sheng!

    Thanks for joining this contest and continuing to support my projects!

    Hope to see you next week.

    Magandang GenSan!

    ReplyDelete